Monellis Ltd is committed to upholding your privacy rights and takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. As of May 2018, we have implemented the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) which safeguards how we collect, store and use the information that you provide us. In doing so, we pledge to handle your information fairly and legally at all times, while operating in complete transparency about how and why we use your data.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
– Your preferred contact details and order history (as detailed above). We also collect your IP address.
– We only collect the name, email and IP address of our newsletter subscribers or contact form, along with a ‘read’ history of our newsletters.
2. HOW AND WHY IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Our customers and visitors voluntarily provide personally identifiable information when filling the contact form, the nature of which is outlined above. This might take place in person or by mail or via telephone or email. Online collection occurs when a client voluntarily completes the contact form Newsletter subscribers are asked to provide explicit consent by opt-in to our newsletter communications. They can redefine the nature of this communication at anytime by unsubscribing or filtering the e-communications they receive.
Collection of our customers’ personal data is necessary for the following processes:
– Fulfilling our duties and responsibilities to our customers under a contract for the sale of goods.
– Complying with existing legal obligations.
– Providing a premium service tailored to our customers needs and preferences.
– Responding to customer queries, contact, complaints or disputes.
– Pursuing our legitimate interests, which are the supply of products and services.
– Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services.
Monellis Ltd recognises the importance of protecting the information that we collect about you. Our onsite servers operate stringent security controls that protect against unauthorised access. These are constantly monitored and updated to ensure a high level of protection. Our carefully selected service partners have a proven commitment to the highest levels of network security and are responsible for the safe storage of all online data. Further information about these service partners is available upon request. Hard copies (such as printed sales orders) are treated with the utmost care and conscientiousness and are handled in accordance with internal security policies. We regularly review these systems to ensure all data is handled safely.
3. HOW IS PERSONAL DATA USED AND WITH WHOM IS IT SHARED?
Monellis Ltd uses your personal data:
– to provide goods and services to you
– to manage any registered online account(s) that you hold with us
– to facilitate excellent customer service interactions
– with your consent via opt-in, to contact you electronically with promotional offers, products and services that we feel may be of interest to you
– to verify your identity
– to prevent against crime and fraud
– where we have a legal obligation to use or disclose your information (in response to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
Monellis Ltd does not disclose your personal data to any third party, except those set out below. We will not sell or rent our customer data to any other organisations for marketing purposes. In order to make certain services available, we may need to share relevant data with some of our service partners.
– IT third parties (such as website hosting or payment processing providers)
– Delivery and installation services (only your contact details will be shared)
– Email marketing service providers (in order to distribute our newsletters)
Details of all these service providers can be provided upon request. All third party services partners operate within the EEA.
By opting-in to our newsletters you agree to be contacted by Monellis Ltd for electronic marketing purposes. We may also occasionally send you postal mail to update you on the latest offers, products and events. You can opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our newsletters or by contacting Monellis Ltd at the address listed below.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than the purposes set out in this statement require. As a general rule, different retention periods exist for each type of personal data, the longest of which is 7 years. Monellis Ltd is fully concordant with these regulations.
Please be aware that you have the right to request all personal data we hold on you. Applications must be made in writing to Monellis Ltd will respond within one calendar month.
You also have the right to request that your data is removed from our systems in accordance with this statement. Applications for this must also be made in writing to Monellis Ltd and we will respond within one calendar month.
If you have any questions about our GDPR STATEMENT please contact us using the information below:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By mail: Unit1 43A George Street – Hastings – TN34 3EA – UK
By Phone: +44 7877662550